Did you miss our webinar on 14 Ways to Measure Immune Cell Activation? No problem! Access the webinar on-demand at any time here.
View the webinar recording to learn about the four main categories of measuring immune cell activation, including the pros and cons of several specific assays. You’ll get our recommendations on when to use each method in your research and some tips for succeeding with your assays.
Since you missed the live Q&A session, feel free to ask us anything using our Ask A Scientist form!
14 Ways to Measure Immune Cell Activation
- 3H-Thymidine Uptake
- Bromodeoxyuridine Uptake (BrdU)
- ATP Luminescence
- Fluorescent Dye Reduction (CFSE)
- Multiplex vs. Single Cytokine
- Choice of Cytokine (IFNg, TNFa, IL-6, IL-1β, etc.)
- Kinetics of Cytokine Release
Surface Antigen Expression
- CD69, CD25, PD-1, etc.
- Combine with CFSE, Ki67 or BrdU
- Kinetics are Important
- Two-Label Flow Cytometry
- Calcein AM Dye Release
- Luciferase Transduced Targets
- Annexin V
View the Webinar
Must-Watch #Webinar: 14 Ways to Measure #Immune Cell Activation Click To Tweet